Female condom Prevents both pregnancy and sexually transmitted infections including HIV/AIDS. It is way more effective when used correctly every time you have sex.
What it is
– Plastic covering inserted into the vagina before sex.
– Is a barrier that keeps sperm out of the vagina
How to use
– Insert new female condom into vagina before every sex act.
– Dispose of properly, in rubbish or latrine.
What to expect
– No side-effects.
– Can be used with other family planning methods to prevent sexually transmitted infections including HIV.
– Important to use correctly every time you have sex.
– Make sure penis enters inside the condom ring and stays in during sex.
– Partners must agree to use.
– Emergency contraceptive pills can be used if condom slips or is not used correctly.